Naturally Nerine’s Terms & Conditions
1. Full payment is required upon placement of your order.
2. Payment can be made via electronic funds transfer, Credit Card (via PayPal or Square) and when available by Afterpay/ZipPay.
3. In the case of payment via electronic funds transfer, goods will not be shipped until full payment has cleared in our nominated bank account. In the event payment does not clear in our nominated bank account within 7 days of the order being placed, Naturally Nerine’s reserve the right to cancel the order.
4. Should an order be cancelled by Naturally Nerine’s for payment failure, the customer will need to place a new order with Naturally Nerine’s should they choose.
1. Naturally Nerine’s will normally ship orders within 48 hours of receiving an order AND payment thereof (excluding weekends and public holidays). In the unlikely event we are unable to meet our two day shipping window, Naturally Nerine’s will notify you of the delay and supply a reason why. Two day shipping DOES NOT apply to wholesale account holders who place large or custom orders. For more information on wholesale orders, please refer to the additional wholesale terms and conditions which can be found once logged into our wholesale section of our website.
2. Naturally Nerine’s will make every effort to ensure your order is packaged well however are unable to guarantee or be held responsible for the quality of the delivery services of any third party service providers.
3. The third party shipping carriers Naturally Nerine’s primarily use are:
* Australia Post
* Couriers Please
4. Naturally Nerine’s reserve the right to choose the carrier for each order based on a number of factors including but not limited to:
* Nature of the premises
* Our experience with couriers in various locations.
5. Naturally Nerine’s will email the tracking details via the email listed on your order so you are able to track your parcel from our premises to your location. Should you have any concerns regarding a shipped order, please contact us and we’ll assist where we can. Prior to contacting us, please make sure that delivery varies depending on your location and during peak seasons such as Christmas. As a general rule, once we despatch your order, expected delivery is as follows:
* Brisbane/SE QLD, 1-2 days.
* Sydney & NSW Metro, 2-3 days.
* Melbourne & VIC Metro, 2-4 days.
* Adelaide & North QLD, 4-5 days.
* Perth & Darwin, 6-8 days.
* Remote and very remote locations within Australia can take up to 21 days for delivery to take place – especially during peak seasons. Naturally Nerine’s will endeavour to ship your order with a “best option” carrier dependant on combined considerations of cost and usual delivery times to that location.
Naturally Nerine’s are not required to provide a refund or replacement on orders (or part thereof) if you change your mind. We do however value our customers and want to keep them happy. Therefore:
To cancel a placed order:
1. Regular orders (not wholesale) are able to be cancelled anytime prior to the order being dispatched by Naturally Nerine’s. Please contact our customer service as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a placed order. Charges may apply to cover costs incurred by Naturally Nerine’s and these will be advised on a case by case basis.
2. Regular orders that have been shipped are unable to be cancelled. Please refer to our “returns” information in this situation.
To return an order or part thereof:
1. Please contact Naturally Nerine’s at firstname.lastname@example.org on receipt of your order but no later than 2 days from date of delivery.
2. Returns must be made within 7 days of delivery and must be in original packaging. By this, we mean that the customer must have shipped the order/products to us within 7 days of receiving the order/products.
3. Returned items should be sent via trackable means and require ‘signature on delivery’. Naturally Nerine’s take no responsibility for returned items not being received by them and should returns be “lost” in the mail, no replacement or refund will be issued.
4. Return and/or replacement shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. Communication with Naturally Nerine’s is recommended to advise tracking details of the returned item/s.
5. Returns and/or refunds will not be accepted or processed on opened/used products.
6. Items which are on clearance, sale or special can not be returned, refunded on or exchanged.
7. On receipt of your return, Naturally Nerine’s will credit your purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, restocking and merchant expenses). We will notify you by email once your return has been processed.
8. We have a legal duty to supply products that conform with the descriptions and specifications as ordered by you. As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or are not as described. If you have returned the products to us because they are faulty or incorrectly described, we will refund the price of a defective product in full and any applicable delivery charges.
9. Nothing in these terms affect your statutory rights.
1. Naturally Nerine’s respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
2. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes your name, phone number, email address, billing address, shipping address, credit card details and order history.
4. Naturally Nerine’s and our third party gateways will, from time to time receive, collect and store personal information you enter onto our website, provide to us directly, give to us in other forms of communication or provide to us while interacting with us.
6. Naturally Nerine’s will not spam, rent or sell your email address or phone number to any third party.
7. Naturally Nerine’s is a secure website. Our SSL Certificate (secure sockets layer certificate) is a digital certificate that both authenticates the identity of our website and encrypts sensitive information. This means that any passwords, addresses, names etc CAN NOT be intercepted or read by anyone other than us. Naturally Nerine’s DO NOT hold your credit card data.
8.1 Payment for orders is processed through a selection of third party payment gateways. We currently offer payment via PayPal and Square. When you come to pay for your order, you will leave our site and your payment is processed through PayPal or Square’s secure servers.
8.2 If you elect to use our saved credit card feature, a unique token is stored securely with PayPal or Square. This unique token enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve securely stored which includes your card’s type, expiration date and limited digits of your card number. Your CVV (the 3 digit number on the back of your credit card) is not stored and will still be required at checkout as a security measure. You can delete any saved cards you have with us at any time in your profiles “my account” section.
9. Naturally Nerine’s may, from time to time contact you to follow up on our interaction with you, be it an online order, emailed enquiry etc. We will do this to improve our customer service to you and to provide you with a personalised experience with us.
10. Naturally Nerine’s offer free subscription to our Newsletter. We currently send out a newsletter every other month, however during peak seasons, this may be more frequent. If you have signed up to receive our newsletter and wish to cancel your subscription, please “unsubscribe” from our mailing list or email us at email@example.com. If you request us to unsubscribe you from our mailing list, this may take up to 48 hours to be effective.
We are a home based business located in Flinders View, Queensland, Australia.
+61 400 478 888
Get In Touch
Got a question, comment or compliment – let us know by using the below form!